Saturday 26 December 2015

Introduction: finance is pretty easy. Welcome to bruceinvests

Hi guys,

my blog teaches you how to analyse financial data to better understand a company's health or performance. But what differentiates my blog from another one? Good question. Maybe it's just the way I try to explain things. Finance guys have a special jargon to leave the impression that finance is too complicated. But why is that? It's easy: we somehow have to justify our high salaries ;)

But in my opinion: finance is pretty easy. Once you gather a better understanding of financial topics over time, you will enjoy talking about finance.

What motivates me to introduce you into financial topics? As an investment banking analyst working for a leading European investment bank, I'd like to share my knowledge with you to become financially independent. 

Bruce.

First lesson: cash is king!








No comments:

Post a Comment